All natural pet stain remover
Updated: Oct 24, 2020
Do you have fur babies? In a house with three fur babies this is an absolute must in our house . It is low cost and it is not harmful to your lungs or your fur babies. After all, our pets are family members too.
What to Do:
1. Preferably in an empty spray bottle, mix equal parts warm water and distilled white vinegar.
2. Shake or stir the mixture to spread both liquids evenly.
3. On liquid stains attempt to soak up an excess liquid first then spray the mix over the stained area.
4. If there are any solids, pick them up first, proceed to soak up any excess liquid and spray the mix over the stained area.
5. Allow the mixture to dry for a minute then blot with a damped light colored cloth. The vinegar scent will fade away also.
6. If the stain is still present, allow the area to dry and repeat the process again once dry.